First Line Support Assistant Lithography
What you will do
You will be a member of the Operations team working within the Lithography Area of our 200mm FAB. As our First Line Support Assistant, you will work closely with our co-workers from the Lithography- and Metrology Engineering Teams in order to provide 24/7 support for the Tools and Processes within the area.
As a First Line Support Technician you will be responsible for both operating the tools and troubleshooting issues on both the tool and process level you and the team encounter.
- You are the first point-of-contact for troubleshooting and issue-resolving within the Lithography Area.
- You will troubleshoot production-halting hardware and process issues and align with our Engineering team to resolve the issue.
- You monitor lingering issues and work on long-term solutions in close collaboration with our Engineering teams.
- You provide tool- and process training to other members of the Operations team.
- You initiate improvement idea’s concerning safety, quality, and tool- & process performance and are able to come up with creative solutions.
- You will work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment in close cooperation with researchers, engineers, industry assignees, device and process experts.
What we do for you
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You obtained a Bachelor’s degree in preferably a technical field or equivalent by experience and display a strong problem-solving mindset.
- No previous semiconductor experience is required, although Lithography experience is a strong asset.
- You like to work autonomously, well organized, with a good attention to detail and set high standards for quality.
- As you will work in cross functional teams, strong communication and reporting skills are required. You are a teamplayer with a strong drive to share your experience and knowledge with colleagues. You strive to document and report your work to highest quality standards.
- Bilingual fluency on a professional level in both Dutch and English is a must.
- You are flexible and are willing to work in a shift system: 4 shifts with 1 weekend every 4 weeks.
- Recent graduates are also encouraged to apply!