What you will do
You will be part of the “Lead to Project Team” within our ICT organization. Within each functional domain, imec is currently doing a technology and process transformation spanning over multiple years. The different teams are responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and support of respective software solutions.
This means that you will:
- Translate requirements from one or multiple business units into designs and functional solutions which will be integrated in the overall ICT roadmap / programs. You will investigate existing solutions and business processes and make proposals for improvements.
- Further, you will play an important role in the test cycles, the validation of the development work by external parties, and the internal and external coordination and communication.
- Most of the support and maintenance of our software applications is performed by external partners. You will follow up on their performance, look for improvements in the process and prepare status updates.
- You will work in, and get support from, an experienced team, building knowledge over the different functional areas, but with a focus on our commercial project business
- For this long-term position, you will be given ample time to build-up knowledge about the semi-conductor and research eco-system in general and the existing and future system landscape covered by the Lead to Project team.
- As part of your training, to better understand the underlying mechanisms, you will be involved in the development related to a specific domain.
What we do for you
We offer you a challenging role in which you have a concrete impact on large programs within imec. This is your opportunity to work in an advanced high-tech environment, contributing to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. At imec, we offer ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You obtained a bachelor’s degree in ICT or a master’s degree in industrial engineering sciences.
- You already have a first experience in working with SAAS solutions and Microsoft technology (Dynamics365)
- You are acquainted with software development/configuration and eager to learn more.
- You have experience in process designs and process thinking
- You feel comfortable in a complex and demanding environment.
- You have no problem to follow the ICT governance processes and templates.
- You are a good communicator who enjoys collaborating with internal ICT and business colleagues as well as with external development resources.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.