Functional Analyst Project and Portfolio Management
What you will do
As a functional analyst you have following responsibilities:
- Translate the needs of the IMEC project community into concrete requirements for project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions.
- Discuss these requirements with the different IT teams to build, test and deliver the solution on time, in line with the ICT agile processes.
- Mapping the customers’ requirements to the selected system for Project and Portfolio management or solution and working out the best way to deal with any gap in between.
- Design systems and create functional technical design documents that allow for data sharing across the organization; design which is proven or validated by testing.
- Be part of the ICT Demand team.
- Be a key stakeholder in the ImecProjects program, in the which we target a technology and process transformation in the years to come.
- Build up functional knowledge & understand the relevant business processes and know your business stakeholders.
- Build up technical knowledge on the existing and the future PPM applications
- Regularly interact with other analysts, architects, and developers across the organization.
- Work in an Agile way which means deliver quickly through different iterations (sprints) and increments.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You obtained a bachelor’s/master’s degree in an ICT-related area and have a first experience as an ICT functional analyst.
- You aim for maximum customer satisfaction by providing high quality solutions.
- Your strong analytic and problem-solving skills enable you to interpret customer requirements and issues.
- You have experience with project and portfolio management.
- You show a passion for software development/configuration and an eagerness to learn. Background in MS PowerBi and MS Dynamics is a plus.
- You are a team player and have a no-nonsense, pragmatic attitude.
- You are a strong communicator who enjoys collaborating with internal ICT-colleagues as well as with external development resources.
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of Dutch is a plus.