What your impact will be
- You define with the CEO (& co-founder) the business development strategy.
- You execute the business development strategy, in close relationship with the CEO and possibly the CTO.
- You identify, propose and contact potential business partners (e.g. neurologists, hospitals).
- You discover and explore opportunities of working together with epilepsy communities.
- You travel for in-person meetings with partners / hospitals and build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships. This includes short business trips abroad.
- You effectively communicate the Helpilepsy value proposition through presentations.
- You close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- You keep your knowledge up-to-date by attending medical conferences / networking events; maintaining personal networks and attending fairs.
Who we are looking for
- You have significant experience in B2B sales, preferably in the health sector.
- You are a motivated and self-driven person, naturally engaging with customers & colleagues and independently managing your time and projects.
- You are proactive and capable of thinking strategically, as well as executing masterfully.
- You speak English fluently, ideally in combination with good/fluent Dutch and French.
- You are a team player: you fill in different roles and pick up the baton where others might drop it.
- You have excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to a digital health product with real impact on people’s lives and healthcare providers.
- Challenging and innovative work environment with a driven team.
- Flexibility and responsibility instead of a 9-to-5 mentality.
- Competitive salary and possibly equity.
Interested in having a high-impact contribution, in a growing company, for the healthcare of tomorrow?
Epilepsy care remains burdensome, with lack of reliable information for neurologists, as well as uncontrolled seizures and high depression rates for people with epilepsy. To help address this issue and support the epilepsy care, Helpilepsy developed an interactive digital platform, for the epilepsy care team and the patient. It combines patient seizure-recording with sensors, allowing the neurologist and the patient to track, understand and better manage the disease together.
The Helpilepsy system empowers patients while providing continuous, evidenced-based information to neurologists. The end goal is to assist the neurologist in achieving better patient outcomes while improving care efficiency.
Thanks to its design and architecture, it can be integrated into an existing care pathway seamlessly and quickly. The system is currently being piloted at several epilepsy centers in Europe and by more than 200 patients, in anticipation of a CE Mark submission in first half of 2019.
Office: Kraainem, Flemish-Brabant, Belgium
Job posted on 08/11/2018