The Epione platform, with its Helpilepsy & MigraineManager verticals, is used and loved by hundreds of people with neurological disorders and their physicians. Currently, the development is outsourced, we are now ready to insource (part of) the development team. As our new Chief Technology Officer (CTO), you will part of our management team and join us in improving our products and scaling our company, from hands-on software engineering to strategic decisions & operations concerning the scalability, performance and security of our products, as well as of our recruiting and development processes.
What your impact will be
- Own the internal technology strategy and operations (team included).
- Ensure good insourcing transition.
- Hands-on software engineering (willingness to code, at least in first year, ideally back-end/devops).
- Own the security, data protection and quality processes to ensure high quality and regulatory compliance.
- Build and improve existing agile Software Development Lifecycle.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Be a driving force in the company's leadership team - share your passion, thoughts and help us build a great company that attracts top talent.
Who we are looking for
- You are a motivated & self-driven person, looking for a new challenge.
- You are proactive & capable of thinking strategically, as well as executing masterfully.
- You don’t necessarily have all the skills now, but you have a high drive to learn.
- You have 3+ years of working experience (all management team has 6+ years of working experience).
- You master or are keen to develop your communication skills, leadership and organizational abilities.
- You have devops experience (e.g. server infrastructure), are familiar with data security and database technology such as Mongo DB, as well as back-end languages like NodeJS.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field or an equivalence in experience.
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to digital health products with real impact on people’s lives and healthcare providers.
- Challenging and innovative work environment with a driven team.
- The opportunity to become a pillar in this endeavour.
- Flexibility and responsibility instead of a 9-to-5 mentality.
- Competitive salary & stock options plan.
Join the Team
Interested in having a high-impact contribution, in a growing company, for the healthcare of tomorrow?