HR Recruitment Assistant
What you will do
Looking for a diverse mix of HR administration and organization? Look no further! We’re hiring a recruitment assistant who’ll be supporting the talent acquisition team from beginning to end in the recruitment process. You’ll contribute to hiring the best talent at imec for both permanent as well as temporary positions.
When we say a diverse mix of administration and organization, we are referring to the following “job smoothie”:
- You spread the word about our vacancies and let the world know we’re hiring! Postings of these vacancies via the best-suited channels will be part of the job. Social media, advertisements, sharing posts in your professional or personal network and working with recruitment agencies? Attracting the best talent will have no limits for you.
- We rely on you for assuring a quick and efficient hiring process for both local and international candidates, while making candidate experience your priority. After all, you are their first point of contact.
- During the hiring process you assist the hiring teams in scheduling online and onsite interviews and making sure they can provide feedback in our e-recruiting system.
- The cherry on top of the recruitment process will be drafting the employment contracts for new colleagues. You will do the follow up of the signing and start up the onboarding of the new colleague. High five! We hired another talent for imec, also thanks to you!
- Looking for even more challenges? The talent acquisition team works on several HR projects each year, in which you’ll be actively involved depending on your interest.
What we do for you
As the trusted R&D partner of companies, start-ups and academia, research and innovation are in imec’s DNA. We combine leadership in chip technology with expertise in a broad range of applications to lay the foundation of smarter cities, cleaner energy and improved and preventive healthcare. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. At imec, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
When you join imec, you can expect:
- A multicultural company, with abundant opportunities to contribute and have a positive impact.
- A flexible, open and informal work environment combined with a strong drive for excellence.
- An enthusiast and passionate HR (dream) team.
- A committed and inclusive employer (http://www.imec-int.com/en/careers#diversity)
- Appreciation for your energy and commitment by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in office management or equivalent and preferably at least 1 year of experience working in a HR department.
- Your passion for HR administration will make you a great asset for the team.
- We value your know-how in setting priorities and organizing your work. You’re open to optimizing processes and new ways of working.
- We treasure your customer-oriented, accurate and proactive mindset.
- You are familiar with Office 365 and you excel in Excel for reporting purposes.
- You speak English fluently and know how to communicate in a professional way. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.