Employee Relations Manager with a background in law
What you will do
Your impact will include:
- Making sure we translate legal requirements into pragmatic and comprehensible solutions for both the HR team and the imec employees.
- Making ownership of employee-related policies and working with the HR team on implementation.
- Defining and implementing a communication approach on (new) policies that enhance a clear and transparent communication with managers and employees.
- Supporting our (partly international) management team with knowledge, background and advice on local legislation and policies, and support them in maintaining good and healthy work relationships.
- Partnering with EHS management to keep a strong focus on employee health and wellbeing, contributing to organizational health and to the prevention of work-related health problems.
- Making sure our Comp & Ben team is supported by strong and pragmatic tax & legal advice in projects as well as in more complex (international) employment-related cases, either based on your personal expertise or by providing easy and efficient access to external expertise.
- Taking ownership of specific (often CAO related) contributions to the domain of social relations, e.g. imec vision and policy on management of long-term absences, outplacement, employability (“werkbaar werk”), gender equality (e.g. pay gap analysis), etc.
- Taking ownership of the content of labor contracts and work rules.
We look forward to meeting with you to craft the role in view of your strengths and complementarity with our HR team!
What we do for you
Imec is a story about how talent grows technology and technology grows talent. About how people learn to fly while working with great minds from all over the world. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. Your energy and commitment are appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive package with many fringe benefits.
This is imec. Come find your place in it.
Who you are
- You always see the solution to the problem and are renowned for your pragmatism.
- You build trust and bridges easily.
- You see things from both sides and define win-win situations.
- A background in tax and/or labor legislation is necessary.
- You bring your cases to diverse audiences, from the works council to the Executive Board, based on well-substantiated data.
- You can detect the need for systemic solutions and define them.
- Your listening and communication skills are excellent, both in Dutch and English.