Who we are
Swave Photonics is a fabless semiconductor company that designs and markets holographic chips based on proprietary diffractive photonics technology.
Our mission is to enable display manufacturers and content creators to disrupt the visualization market with immersive ultra-high resolution, life-like, true holographic displays.
With the Swave team you will create a new world where holographic displays give everyone the power to visualize the impossible, collaborate and accomplish more.
What you will do
For a young startup in Leuven, Belgium, we are looking for a talented VLSI engineer to participate in the design of a state of the art holographic semiconductor memory ic.
- You will investigate, evaluate, and integrate commercial high-speed interface IP into our chip, i.e. HDMI, PCIe, MIPI CSI and DSI.
- Responsibility for top level simulations with leading CAD tools including SPICE and HDL. Knowledge of redundancy schemes, semiconductor memories, DFM and quality assurance.
- Focus on product engineering and manufacturability.
- Report to the Design Director
Who you are
- MS EE
- Knowledge of leading edge chip scale packaging technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of logic design and modeling, comfortable with circuit design at the transistor level.
- Expert knowledge of scripting languages and semiconductor testing.
- Knowledge of redundancy schemes, semiconductor memories, DFM and quality assurance.
- Able to plan and execute according to tight schedules.
- Is comfortable operating in a lab setting for extended periods.
- Team player, excellent professional command of English both spoken and written.
Location: Leuven, Belgium. Some remote work is possible.
For more information or application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.