Imec Technical Account Manager (at ASML)
What you will do
- As part of the Joint EUV High NA Lab Product Team, you are imec’s ‘High NA Lab Product Manager’, managing the customer interactions, the link to imec, in direct connection the ASML’s Lab Product Managers.
- As Technical Account Manager, you closely manage the imec-ASML collaboration with the local technical teams
- Deepen your relationship with ASML’s business lines and Product Management teams
- Market imec’s technical value proposals to ASML as well as the high NA lab customers
- Closely collaborate with the imec business development team
- Partner stakeholder management: make strong technical and strategic tights with your counterparts at ASML as well as the customers
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have interest and several years (+10) of experience in the patterning ecosystem technologies and strategies, expertise in lithography/patterning is a must;
- You have a high appetite and the skill to build and maintain strategic and technical relationships with the key stakeholders of the collaboration
- You work accurately and have attention to detail;
- Master, in engineering or scientific area;
- You are flexible, and proactive;
- You are a very fluent communicator. Excellent knowledge of English;
- You are full time assigned at ASML in Veldhoven, NL, with occasional meetings at imec in Leuven, BE.