International Relocation Expert
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 80 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a motivated International Relocation Expert
With over 3500 smart creatives from more than 80 different countries, it is crucial that imec gives a warm welcome to our new international colleagues. Our Relocation Office plays a central part in this onboarding process.
As an International Relocation Expert you will:
- Guide our new hires through the administrative labyrinth of immigration legislation.
- Find creative solutions for practical problems that occur when people move from different parts of the world.
- Network with imec colleagues, external partners and governmental authorities to secure a smooth onboarding process.
- Translate ad hoc challenges into structural long term solutions.
- Look for ways to transform current ways of working to digital-native solutions
- Know the ins and outs of Belgian Immigration legislation.
- Are an excellent communicator in English and Dutch.
- Embrace positive change in a fast evolving working environment.
- Detect flaws in the system and propose creative solutions.
- Are willing to develop a broad view on HR processes and apply them in an international context.
- Have great sense of empathy, necessary to work with different cultures around the world.
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. Through imec Academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Imec is a story about how talent grows technology and technology grows talent. How people rise above themselves when working on challenges no one has ever faced before. This is imec. Come find your place in it.