Junior Project Manager
miDiagnostics is developing a new generation of disposable tests that require only drops of blood and allow detection of cells, proteins, nucleic acids, and/or small molecules. Its core technology is a novel silicon-based nanofluidic processor that automatically processes the blood sample without the need of pumps or valves. There is no need for complex and costly instrumentation enabling medical decisions to be taken at the point of need or remote areas with a high level of comfort to both patients and caregivers.
As a Jr. Project Manager you will be reporting to the Project Manager and contribute to the coordination, implementation, execution, and closure of specific projects while ensuring consistency with the company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Develop, monitor and control project scope, objectives, timelines, and quality.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Develop detailed project plans and schedules to track progress.
- Provide timely and efficient reports on projects and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Measure project performance by appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Coordinate internal resources and sub-contractors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
Education, Experience and Technical Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline preferably in biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, materials science or microelectronics.
- At least 2 years project management experience in medical diagnostics or pharmaceutical areas required.
- Experience with managing global vendor/supplier and sub-contractor relationships is highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Excellent communicator, shares knowledge and technical information with comfort and clarity.
- Stakeholder-driven and customer focused, encourages a highly collaborative team environment and actively engages with all major stakeholders.
- Results oriented, drives projects to closure and manages simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and stress resistant with very good planning & organizing skills.
- Full-time job at a fast-growing and ambitious start-up in the medical diagnostics industry.
- Market competitive salary and benefits package.
- miDiagnostics is an international-oriented company with close connections to two world-class research institutions (imec and Johns Hopkins University).
- Opportunity to grow in a new and exciting cutting-edge field in point-of-care diagnostics.
Please apply by e-mail to email@example.com with reference to this opportunity.