L&D Specialist - ready to create great learning experiences
What does the L&D Specialist do?
Bottom line: you will be part of our team that designs new learning and knowledge sharing solutions with direct business impact. The content of the learning solutions you design can be diverse: from technical or R&D content to management development. We do act as content designers and authors, but we also facilitate employee-generated content through our platform.
- Partner with our R&D teams, business leaders and HR team to define ambitions and learning projects together.
- Be responsible for your own projects, from analysis to development and delivery.
- Develop digital learning content and do the instructional design.
- Dive in the organisation to always keep in touch with our Smart Creatives and their learning expectations.
- Critically analyze existing and upcoming research- and evidence-based solutions.
- Your audience can be technical, managerial, internal or external clients.
Are you ready for the job?
- You combine a strong background in designing learning solutions with a strong drive for results.
- With your experience in instructional design & development, you can work with authoring tools such as Storyline Articulate or Adobe Captivate for building digital learning content.
- You are a strong communicator and know how to listen well and how to convince others.
- Your English is proficient, your Dutch good (or you are willing to learn).
What can you expect?
- A multicultural company, with abundant opportunities to contribute and have a positive impact.
- A flexible, open and informal work environment combined with a strong drive for excellence.
- An opportunity to contribute to solutions with large societal challenges.
- A highly skilled HR team and a strong partnership between HR and our business units.
- Appreciation for your energy and commitment by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits. .