Lab-based Integration Engineer E-beam Lithography
What you will do
As a researcher for advanced devices you will:
- Develop lab-oriented strategies involving extreme lithographic scaling.
- Work closely with the process, design, metrology and integration teams at imec.
- Report timely on results to internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Carry out lithography pathfinding for lab based exploratory device fabrication.
- Develop new processes to achieve overlay accuracy and ultra-scaled dimensions using electron beam lithography.
- Drive the scientific studies for the implementations of resists and substrates.
What we do for you
- We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
- We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
- We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a PhD degree in science, applied science or engineering. Master degree’s with 3+ years of electron-beam lithography experience are qualified as well.
- Strong background in e-beam lithography is a must.
- You have experience with metrology and resist selection.
- You are experienced in lab processing.
- You have a hands-on approach in the lab. You are intrigued by new challenges.
- You work independently while also being a real team player.
- We value your communication skills sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
- You communicate fluently in English and have solid presentation skills.
Already interested? In addition to your CV and publications, can you please share your portfolio containing the best structures you have created with e-beam lithography so far? Here we are looking forward reading the challenges associated with fabricating those structures.