Market Intelligence Manager
What you will do
- Analyze global trends and strategies in many different technological and business domains with an interest for imec, by exploiting appropriate resources and by managing a broad range of market information.
- Create awareness inside imec for all relevant technological evolutions and business opportunities, which are in line with the organization's long-term and which may reinforce its position in certain fields.
- Collect various data and co-ordinate their analysis process to ensure consistency in methodology, reliability, and accuracy of reporting.
- Identify/create business intelligence methodologies that could be used to collect such data; and generate further custom information channels to disseminate findings in a proper format.
- Maintain and regularly update the Market Intelligence intranet webpage and create awareness about its content, taking advantage of all the available automated tools.
- In addition to desk studies (i.e., in-house analytical exercises) also perform, whenever needed, complementary field studies, by contacting relevant external parties.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- Master's degree in engineering or sciences.
- 5 years' experience in the environment of innovation/technology management positions and B2B market research functions
- Ability to understand and illustrate the actors and drivers at stake in specific imec – relevant markets and monitor key players’ strategies while maintaining a close view on emerging markets and applications.
- Be able to undertake cross-disciplinary analyses across a large and diverse range of information sources, with a powerful sense for synthesis and reporting of key findings.
- Have a genuine interest in and understanding of advanced technologies, innovation, and business.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft (and associated) tools.
- Excellent command of the English language (oral and written)
- Ability to exploit Social Media channels e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, Slack etc.