What you will do
- You design, plan and execute targeted marketing programs. You strategically combine different marketing tactics across imec and 3rd party channels in order to achieve campaign objectives.
- You oversee planning of content and deliverables and deployment of the campaigns.
- You steer the development of marketing content (movies, animations, visuals, customer facing decks, leaflets, articles, whitepapers, …) together with your colleagues from copywriting, branding or external partners.
- Depending on campaign needs you set up dedicated events or workshops and manage the execution and follow up.
- You maintain a calendar of strategically relevant conferences and events and support imec’s presence in those key events.
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with internal scientific leaders, business development partners, and across the broader communications teams in order to achieve alignment on campaigns.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- A master’s degree in communications, marketing or related
- Min. 5 years of marketing experience in an international B2B environment (experience in semiconductors, photonics, health, automotive, telecom, ….is a plus)
- Excellent project management skills.
- Hands-on and can manage strategy and execution in parallel.
- Eager to learn more about imec’s technology offering.
- Fluency with MS office and Powerpoint. Experience with Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite or marketing automation software (Eloqua preferably) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written / oral) and fluency in English.