Marketing Team Leader
What you will do
You will be a member of the innovation services department, in the Business development management team. Your main tasks are:
- Create and maintain the departments' internal and external marketing material and strategy, in close collaboration with Imec corporate Marcom organization
- Gather market information, stimulate lead generation, create competition analysis reports
- Develop detailed go-to-market plans for each business line and present them to the BDM's
- Select, participate, create and share the content of events
- Organize marketing campaigns around products, markets, topics
- Develop imec innovation services:
o Grow imec innovation services brand equity (digital presence, advertising...)
o Create services portfolio awareness
o Prepare services portfolio documentation for BDM’s
o Organize event participation
- Manage 1 FTE who is responsible for marketing communication
- Manage the marketing budget
What we do for you
You are part of the innovation services department of Imec. We are serving our customers throughout the entire lifecycle of the innovation process. The department excels in expertise in the field of software prototyping, real life user and business testing, PCB and system design, electronics- and ASIC-design and manufacturing services.
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- An engineering degree or equivalent by relevant experience and 5 years of experience in B2B marketing in a technical environment
- Preferably knowledge of the IC business
- Strong business acumen
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with a content management system
You love to interact with various commercial and technical stakeholders. You are located in Belgium and prepared to travel worldwide occasionally to visit customers and events.