As an Operations specialist at Mealhero you are responsible for co-designing and elaborating our process operations in food production.
You support the founding team of engineers, food specialists and business managers.
Possible topics can be:
1) Determine optimal stock models for both stock types of the operations:
Raw materials: bulk delivery of ingredients
Processing to semi-finished products:
Some ingredients require a preparation operation.
All ingredients are portioned.
Semi-finished products: portioned ingredients
The food boxes that our customers order are custom-made based on the stock of the ingredients portioned in advance.
2) Impact or sensitivity analysis:
Analyze the difference in stock policies between offering only pre-defined food boxes or just food boxes via assembly-to-order.
What is the impact on the costs by keeping one ingredient in stock.
What is the impact of supplier lead times, minimum order quantity, etc.
You prefer to follow a course in commercial sciences or commercial engineering
You preferably have some experience in a production environment or supply chain
Both are not strictly necessary and can certainly be compensated by enthusiasm and inquisitiveness
- an intensive and hands-on environment where you can perform a lot in practice
- a lot of independent responsibility and many opportunities
- collaborate directly with the founders of the startup
- career opportunities after your internship / study
- pints on Friday
Please, contact us
Subject mail: First name_Name_Mealhero_SupplyChain&Operations
Internship posted 16/11/2018