Memory Process Integration Assistant
What you will do
- As Memory Process Integration Assistant, you deliver high quality inspections and metrology characterizations for the imec Memory department.
- You perform in-line process inspections as well as processing on clean-room/lab equipment and XSEM. You follow up and report on lot progress. You may be involved in process flow set up.
- Good communication and interaction with the memory integration team, process engineers and the Fab/Operations teams is essential in this job.
What we do for you
In the coming new era of the Internet of Things, research and development in Memory field is becoming every day more challenging: a new roadmap, considering new concepts, is needed to overcome current scaling limitations and to fill in the gap between current available technologies. In this regard, IMEC has developed an exciting Memory programs for new memory applications. These new devices go along with many new challenges, especially related to process integration, juggling with increasingly complex flows and exotic materials/solutions to integrate in the 300mm P-line. IMEC is looking for a process integration assistant eager to learn complex flows and capable of delivering high quality structural characterizations through FiBs, CDSEM, XSEM and other metrology techniques.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our multicultural and high-tech company in Leuven, Belgium. In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you can get a challenging job in an environment were even more challenges are for the taking. We are proud of our flexible, progressive and informal working environment with a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We can provide you an opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in your further development to assure your technical and personal growth. We are aware that your valuable contribution and the one of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits. If needed, we also provide relocation support for you and your family (temporary housing, international school, partner job coaching, assistance with filing your taxes,...)
Who you are
- You have a Professional Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Physics, Electronics or equivalent by experience. You have experience in clean room or laboratory.
- You can work independently as well as in team with a focus on quality and accuracy. You are enthusiastic and eager to learn with a good sense of urgency. Good communication and reporting skills are essential in this job.
- Since your job consists of a variety of activities, depending on the needs of imec, a flexible attitude towards your tasks is required.
- Given the international character of imec, good knowledge of (spoken and written) English is a must
- As Memory Process Assistant you work in shifts (early/late/night/weekend).