Metrology and Inspection Technical Lead
What you will do
You will be part of the metrology and inspection (M&I) group within the Advanced Patterning department.
As metrology and inspection technical lead, you will:
- Be part of a cross functional team aiming to support execution of a joint development program for a leading M&I tool vendor
- Be responsible for M&I for FEOL and BEOL scaling, with specific focus on advanced lithography and patterning
- drive definition and implementation of new experimental plans. Discussion of design of experiments with imec process teams will also be within your responsibility
- be responsible for technical execution of the work defined in the joint development program in close collaboration with the tool vendor
- operate various metrology and inspection tools in imec cleanroom, execute data analysis, report and discuss results in module and customer meetings
- proactively reach out to imec research programs, integration teams and process teams to understand M&I challenges and funnel challenges to the joint development program
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a PhD in Applied Sciences, Material Engineering or Electronics or a master degree with equivalent number of years of experience in the industry or an R&D institute.
- You are proactive, positive, hands-on with willingness to learn.
- You have interest, or experience, in metrology and/or inspection in a high tech cleanroom.
- You are able to work in complex environments with various partners and customers.
- You are flexible and able to deal with change or ambiguity.
- You work accurately and have attention to details.
- You have excellent English communication skills.
- You have excellent presentation skills.