Operations Planner and Analyst
What you will do
You will be a member of the Advanced Patterning Department, which is responsible for exploring new opportunities and developing new applications within the field of Lithography. You will identify, analyze and report opportunities to increase the efficiency of our business processes to deliver fast and high-quality R&D projects.
- You identify and implement actions that have a positive impact on the productivity and/or turnaround time to complete R&D activities;
- You monitor and report on the succession of previous implemented policies and procedures;
- You propose effective data analysis and visualization methodologies to facilitate data interpretation, identification of relationships and trends, and facilitate reporting, by e.g. automation of output formats, presenting own ideas in way-of-working, ...;
- You explore and identify value creation opportunities in work methods and business processes in collaboration with the various stakeholders in the different units;
- You lead or participate in projects that drive operational effectiveness.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have obtained a master’s Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics or you have at least 5 years relevant experience in a similar job.
- You have great analytical skills and can think out-of-the-box.
- You are eager to learn more about the semi-conductor industry and its various processes.
- You are a problem-solver with a strong focus on efficiency and pragmatism.
- You are customer and result-oriented.
- You can bring your own point of view in a convincing way and you have strong presentation skills.
- You can communicate at different levels within the organization.
- You will require a strong capability to work independently with a focus on quality for your deliverables.
- You appreciate new challenges, have eye for detail, can handle confidential information and be discrete.
- Given the international character of imec, good knowledge of (spoken and written) English is a must.