Operations Project Lead
What you will do
As Operations Project Lead you will focus on 3 domains: day-to-day operations, people management and efficiency improvement operations.
- You will support the operations manager with the set-up and day-to-day follow up of metrics and KPI’s.
- You will help the operations manager with staffing challenges, including recruitment interviews
- You will act as the internal point of contact for various HR related topics of the operations team members.
- You will participate in a variety of projects, or workstreams within a project, to support business priorities.
- You draw new project proposals that fit into the wider vision of the FabOperations team.
What we do for youWe offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth. We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a master’s degree and at least 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- You excel in good judgment and you have strong critical thinking skills.
- Thanks to these skills, you take ownership, solve problems effectively and can take decisions in an ambiguous environment.
- You enjoy helping people towards clear goals. You coach them towards enhanced skill levels. You are a team player.
- As Operations Project Lead you easily build interpersonal professional relationships and are strongly interested in people’s behavior.
- Your effective and confident communication skills influence action. You manage resources to optimally support the requests from various stakeholders.
- Your listening and communication skills are excellent, both in Dutch and English.