What you will do
- Use analytical design techniques as well as simulation tools to design flat lenses in integrated platforms;
- Produce test masks, including design of experiments and layout;
- Build and use advanced optical setups to characterize these devices with respect to optical performance;
- Form part of an integrated photonics team and collaborate on projects requiring optics.
What we do for you
Who you are
- You have a PhD degree in optic/photonic engineering or equivalent.
- At least one additional experience (postdoc or industrial) is preferred.
- A good understanding of general concepts in physics is required, especially in optics or electromagnetics.
- Knowledge of lens design, flat lenses or meta lenses is strongly recommended.
- Experience in other fields of photonics is an asset
- You are experienced in building and using optical setups
- You work independently, as well as function effectively within a team
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills.