To achieve that goal we are implementing hardware and corresponding software into current infrastructures to make vehicles on rails safer, more reliable and ready for future needs. We are looking for colleagues to join our young startup company to change the world and work on cutting-edge technology! With trusted partners as n° one university-linked accelerator imec.istart and world-leading hardware manufacturer NVIDIA, we are looking for talented people to expand our team and make this adventure a success!
- Architect, develop, debug, optimize, review, and test software for real-time embedded platforms
- Develop, extend, and maintain libraries, frameworks, and systems services to make our embedded development faster, simpler, and more testable.
- Integrate third-party libraries into the OTIV software stack
- Characterize and optimize full-stack embedded systems
- Contribute to all phases of the software development cycle including prototyping, requirements capture, design, implementation, and validation
- Office in Ghent (Belgium)
- Competitive salary
- International environment with amazing and supportive colleagues
- An open-minded environment where we encourage people to give constructive criticism to make everyone better
- Work on cutting edge technology
- Work on challenging and extremely important problems, that will change mobility forever
- Variety of benefits including learning budgets, workshops and international exhibitions in the field of autonomy
- You have a deep understanding of computer science, software design and or software deployment. •
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in most of the following fields, languages and frameworks:
- Linux or embedded systems
- Practical software development experience
Send us your CV and surprise us with your motivation!
Change the game!
Job posted on 09/03/2020