Paralegal & Sales Support Administrator – OnePlanet Research Center
Innovating towards a healthier future with chip and digital technologies in IOT, Food, Health and Life Sciences.
In 2050 we are expected to live with 10 billion people on this planet. To let all those people live and eat well, while they take care of our planet, we need groundbreaking, sustainable (technology) solutions. That’s why we, at imec Netherlands, are questioning ourselves:
What if we can measure and understand what
is good for the world and for each individual person? In terms of food and
agriculture, in terms of health?
What if we can empower people towards more sustainable choices?
What if we can make data-driven nutrition and health possible?
What if we can manage stress to make people more resilient?
What if we can monitor the health of plants and animals?
What if we develop technology which does not adversely affect our environment, but which supports it?
What if we can develop radio and radar solution to analyze behavior and increase safety levels?
What if …?
At imec Netherlands we don’t just imagine it. We work on it. We dream ánd do. We research and develop digital technology in food, agriculture and health domains achieving behavior change. Change that is needed to create a healthier future, for our planet and for humanity.
Innovation center in nanoelectronics and digital technologies
Multidisciplinary collaboration between people and organizations is a key ingredient that explains about imec. Our Eindhoven location on the High Tech Campus is a cooperation between TNO and IMEC, which operates under the name of Holst Center. In Wageningen we are now building the brand new OnePlanet Research Center which is a multidisciplinary collaboration agreement between Wageningen University & Research (WUR), Radboud University, Radboudumc and imec. We use the latest chip and digital technology to create a society in which everyone can live a healthy life and has access to good and sufficient food.
initiate groundbreaking, fundamental and applied research, groundbreaking
innovations and smart product development. This is only possible by using and
bringing together great ideas, innovations and chip and digital technologies
from different disciplines and work closely together with industry.
We ensure that companies, education, researchers, social institutions and citizens work together. We combine specialisms from the fields of agriculture, food and health and turn dreams into feasible solutions that contribute to a more sustainable society.
What you will do
We need you as a Paralegal & Sales Support Administrator to be part of our interdisciplinary team to:
- Support imec’s Business legal team in drafting and reviewing standard agreements, such as non-disclosure agreements, evaluation agreements and amendments and extensions thereto.
- Support imec’s Business Development Managers by coordinating the full contract process of such standard agreements from initiation until contract signature, including interacting with the clients to finalize the agreements and ensuring all the required internal approvals are obtained.
- Build a smooth collaboration with internal and external clients and ensure that they have the correct access to information when signing, renewing and terminating contracts.
- Represent the assigned cases at internal meetings such as the Business Operations Team (BOT) meeting, and keep track of the status of current cases at such meetings, to ensure a good collaboration between Business Development managers, the legal counsels and the IP responsibles.
- Prepare order forms and register them in our CRM tool and keep the CRM & SharePoint database up to date and consistent.
What we do for you
offer a challenging and international environment at the forefront of
technology, in an international network of renowned industrial customers. This
is your opportunity to bring new technologies to the market that will have an
impact on tomorrow’s society.
OnePlanet Research Center is multidisciplinary collaboration agreement between Wageningen University & Research (WUR), Radboud University, Radboudumc and imec. Imec The Netherlands, as an employer of choice, offers you an attractive compensation and benefits package including a 100% employer paid pension plan and flexible working hours. Furthermore, imec-NL offers a wide range of training possibilities.
At the same time OnePlanet is a new collaboration of 3 renowned and globally respected research institutes/universities. By joining the OnePlanet team, you will be part of a team of world changers; disruptive innovators and practical thinkers. Here, your ideas will have an impact on our future lives.
Who you are
We are looking for a highly motivated person with the following assets:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge.
- You hold three years of relevant work experience in sales, legal or IP administration, business operations management or similar fields.
- You have a structured and detail-oriented way of working, the capability to handle short deadlines and you are able to plan your work efficiently.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and you see changes as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Team player, pro-active and constructive attitude are attributes which define yourself.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch (written and spoken).
- You like to work in a high-tech environment.
InterestedAre you interested in this position and do you want to learn more about it, then you can talk to Frank Wolfs, Talent Acquisition Lead OnePlanet. You can reach Frank via +31(0)6-50837563.
Click on ‘apply’ to submit your application. You will then be redirected to e-recruiting.