What you will do
You are a highly effective organizer who contributes to:
- Ensuring that our office, labs, and IT infrastructure run smoothly by maintaining necessary services, purchasing supplies, inventorying equipment;
- Managing day-to-day financial transactions, preparing payments, processing invoices and entering bookkeeping records, contributing to monthly financial updates;
- Organizing meetings, shipments and logistics, preparing travel, events and trade shows;
- Supporting HR, keeping track of job applications, preparing interviews, and assisting in onboarding of new team members;
- Advancing our PR, marketing activities and social media presence.
Who you are
- You are an easily accessible and independent professional with strong references and a passion to make our team run smoothly;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch;
- You are ready to work in our offices in Leuven, working hours can be agreed on flexibly and part of the work can be done remotely;
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, able to work independently whenever possible and ready to ask for help whenever needed;
- You are discreet and reliable in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
Following qualifications will make you stand out:
- Previous experience in a fast-growing tech startup;
- Specific technical experience in HR, legal and financial areas;
- Attention to details.
Apply here online