Postdoctoral Researcher Microarchitectural Design and Optimization for 3D Integration
What you will do
- Profiling and identifying interesting use cases of 3D integrations for various applications such as high-performance/servers, mobile, and IoTs.
- Re-thinking of the conventional design approach and innovating the micro-architecture of microprocessors for 3D technologies.
- System-level modeling and holistic assessment considering Power-Performance-Area-Cost (PPAC) impacts of such 3D solutions.
What we do for you
Who you are
- You have a PhD in the field of Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering.
- We are looking for your RTL design experiences with Verilog/VHDL, computer architectures, accelerators & many-core micro-architecture, digital circuit designs, and experiences in using commercial logic synthesis and place-and-route (Cadence, Synopsys) is a plus.
- You are a constructive team player and actively share experience and knowledge with colleagues.
- Your creativity, persistence and passion for what you do are highly valued.
- We value your excellent networking and communication skills in English, as you will work in a multicultural environment.