Postdoctoral Researcher Reliability and Variability Design and Technology Co-optimization
What you will do
- Carving out a systematic methodology to enable reliability and variability aware DTCO;
- Building and maintaining reliability aware standard cell library;
- Act as central contact for reliability/variability library characterization across teams;
- Coordinate with device level experts to incorporate reliability/variability in DTCO as well as coordinate with circuit and system level experts to incorporate reliability/variability in EDA;
- Participate in state-of-the-art research by submitting papers and attending conferences.
What we do for you
Who you are
- You have a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline with research in the domain of system design modeling, design exploration and optimization, and SOC architecture.
- We are looking for your design background and your design experience in CMOS technology.
- Expertise in commercial design tools is a very strong plus.
- We need your experience with design languages such as Verilog, VHDL, Chisel and scripting languages such as Python.
- Experience with variability/corner sign-off in EDA is a plus.
- Reliability expertise is a plus. Alternatively, the candidate should have willingness to invest to learn at least the basic principles.
- We value your out-of-the-box thinking style.
- We appreciate your ability to work independently and in close collaboration with experts from other technical fields.
- We need your excellent reporting skills and ability to present technical results and choices clearly and concisely.
- You can easily integrate in an international team working across time zones and cultures.
- Given the international character of imec, your fluent knowledge of English is necessary.