Postdoctoral Researcher Scalable hermetic packaging and novel electrodes for future implantables
What you will do
What we do for you
Who you are
- You have a PhD degree in material engineering, nanotechnology or similar
- Experience with electrochemistry of microelectrodes is required
- Experience with implantables/medical devices is a plus
- You have published in high-ranking conference and/or journals in the field
- Experience with managing and supervising team members; or with participating in national/international research projects is a plus.
- We are looking your excellent analytical skills.
- You speak and write English fluently (C1 CEFR level).
- We value your good communication skills.
- We appreciate your open mind and multi-disciplinary attitude.