Process Assistant PWD (Product and Wafer Delivery) Group
What you will do
- The PID (Product Industrialisation and Delivery) Department uses industry standard semiconductor wafer fabrication equipment to produce low volumes of high value niche devices for use in diverse fields and applications:
- SiN and Si photonic devices for telecom providers (Optical transceivers)
- Optical devices for use in life sciences (Sequencing DNA, Detecting viruses and diseases)
- Nano-probes (For detection of electrical brain activity)
- Sensors for industrial purposes (EUV sensors, Electron detectors for use in SEM and TEM microscopes)
- You will be responsible for the cleaning, outgoing inspection and selection of a large variety of high value detectors and sensors that we produce and deliver to our customers
- You will team up with other process assistants, integration engineers and test engineers to ensure timely delivery of detectors and sensors that meet all the specifications and quality standards
- You will use your experience to identify yield detractors and quality issues
- You will generate inspection reports for the customers
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to
join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its
headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise,
you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we
shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer (http://www.imec-int.com/en/careers#diversity) and proud of our open,
multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to
take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding
you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions.
Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your
development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable
contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment
are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe
Who you are
- You have a professional bachelor’s degree or a secondary school degree with a few years of experience in a technical job.
- Experience in semiconductor process technology and wafer fabrication is an asset.
- You can work in an early/late shift regime with working 1 weekend per month.
- You are able to take initiative and work independently, while being part of a team acting as an effective team player.
- You are disciplined and organised.
- Quality is your priority.
- You take responsibility and ownership.
- You have basic MS office skills for reporting.
- Since you will be working in a highly international environment and will be maintaining a good contact with colleagues and customers, fluency in English is essential.