Process Engineer Metrology
What you will do
You will be a member of the Metrology Process Engineering & Development team. This team is responsible for the standard metrology processes and tools and follows up processes under evaluation/validation for upscaling.
As a process engineer metrology you will be responsible for tools and/or processes.
- You will be responsible for process & tool qualification, stability, improvements and problem prevention.
- You will troubleshoot issues related to the metrology processing and enable first line trouble shooters to step up.
- You will investigate reoccurring issues, focus on root cause analysis and long-term solutions.
- You will work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment in close cooperation with researchers, hardware engineers, operations, industry assignees, device and process experts.
- You will work in a shift system, working in two shifts (Early/Late) including 1weekend (Sa/Su) out of 3, to support the 24h by 7d fab.
What we do for you
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You obtained a Master in Science or Engineering or equal by experience and display strong engineering skills and mindset.
- Experience in metrology is a strong asset.
- You like to work autonomously, well organized, with a good attention to detail and set high standards for quality.
- As you will work in cross functional teams, strong communication and reporting skills are required. You are a team player with a strong drive to share your experience and knowledge with colleagues. You strive to document and report your work to highest quality standards.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.
- You are an enthusiastic and motivated team player with good communication and reporting skills.