Process Engineering Coordinator
What you will do
- Your mission will be to coordinate the day to day follow up and monitoring of the assigned tool performance and related activities in the MELI area. You will need to set priorities and follow up on them.
- You guide and steer the team in taking proactive measures to improve and make sure the right quality processes are put in place to safeguard tool and process stability.
- In the event of major processing or tool problems you help the team in assessing potential root causes and effectively follow up on the analysis in order to come to a structural solution in a timely manner. You take ownership of escalations.
- You will work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment in close cooperation with researchers, hardware and process engineers, operations, industry assignees, tool suppliers, device and process experts.
- You will represent imec in contacts with third parties and representatives for semiconductor players from around the globe.
What we do for you
Who you are
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Applied Sciences
- Relevant lithographic experience in a semiconductor environment and display strong engineering skills and mindset. A first people management experience might be a plus.
- You have good statistical knowledge (SPC, DOE, GoF, mean/stdev, Cp/Cpk, t-test) and you enjoy troubleshooting.
- A passion for progressive technology and processes.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.
- Communication superstar with an inspirational mindset: You enjoy sharing knowledge and coaching others gives you energy. You can build bridges between different stakeholders (e.g. Process Engineering, operations). you empower team members and are enthusiast to take up challenges and reach ambitious objectives with the team.
- Process & quality driven problem solver: You manage multiple priorities with a proactive “can do” attitude. Thanks to your expertise and your project management skills, you take ownership and are able to complete your tasks autonomously.
- Analytical thinker: You quickly detect and define problems. You are able to set-up coherent action plans and coach problem solving.