Integration Engineer BEOL
What you will do
- You will be working in the Logic Interconnect Process Integration group, leading projects related to BEOL integration for advanced nodes.
- You will be responsible for the realization and characterization of new pattering concepts and integrations schemes on wafers processed in imec’s 300mm fabrication facility.
- You will define and discuss process splits with the Process Step Development Engineers, implement the splits into the process flow, and take care of the cycle time follow up during processing in the imec pilot line.
- You will perform and interpret electrical and reliability measurements to characterize your process.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining stable baseline flows and ramping yield.
- Communication and interaction with the other groups within the STS department, as well as with other departments and Fab Operations, is a major requirement for this job.
What we do for you
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Applied or Material Sciences with relevant on the job experience in Back End Of Line (BEOL) Integration, or you hold a PhD degree which is relevant to the subject.
- A strong background in advanced pattering techniques, Cu/low K integration, and Cu metallization is preferred.
- You are a communicative team player and able to work independently when needed.
- You take initiative, you are persuasive and assertive, while keeping a constructive attitude.
- You have strong organizational skills and show the flexibility to change between different projects according to changing priorities.
- Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.