Product Engineer Image Sensors
What you will do
As a Product Engineer Image Sensors, your main tasks will be:
- You will be working on image sensors of outstanding performance and technical complexity.
- You bring new developed image sensor products from confirmed prototypes to products in low volume production. To do this efficient and successful, your inputs and steering will be required from the beginning of the project.
- You will report to the product project managers and to the team leader of product engineering.
- You will work in close cooperation with the Analog and Digital circuit design teams, the pixel design team, the process technology team and Physical Failure Analysis team. You cooperate with these teams to include provisions for testability, qualification for reliability, yield optimization etc.
- You will work with external partners for ATE test and product qualification. You define ATE test plan and drive the ATE test facility on the efficient and correct implementation of the ATE test plan. You drive the ATE test facility planning. You analyze and correlate large amounts of ATE test data to guide yield improvement by design, process, ATE optimization and to select devices for Physical Failure Analysis.
- Participate in or drive the product qualification activities
What we do for you
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
Who you are
- You have a master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or a related major. You have experience as an ATE-Test or Product Engineer, preferably with a focus on image sensors in an industrial environment.
- You have a good understanding of electrical circuits. A good understanding of image sensors is a real plus.
- You have a good knowledge of ways of working in integrated circuit manufacturing, testing and qualification, in a quality-minded way.
- You like to work with large amounts of data, to structure this, to run statistical analysis using statistical data analysis software and tools such as JMP
- Additional familiarity with concepts of failure analysis and product yield enhancement would be a plus.
- Programming skills in Python or Matlab are considered a plus, hands-on lab characterization experience is considered a plus.
- You are highly disciplined and accurate in your work.
- You are a team player who seeks out collaborations within a matrix organization.
- You develop solutions with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- You are result-driven and sensitive to customer satisfaction.