Product Manager Photoacoustics & Ultrasound (Freelancer - temporary assignment)
- Establish a thorough understanding of the market landscape and potential for the applications
- Shape imec’s offering and go-to-market strategy in close collaboration with imec’s technology teams and colleagues in the venture development and business development team
- Steer activities towards value creation and subsequent revenue generation
- Liaise with all development teams involved (Leuven, Ghent, Eindhoven)
- Define the long-term business plan
Required knowledge and skills
- Master’s degree or equivalent in electrical engineering, biomedical or clinical field, and have demonstrated business acumen.
- You have at least 5 years professional experience, and have a deep understanding of Product/Solutions Marketing and Strategy, as well as of technology, by training and/or experience
- You have experience in MedTech or sensing – experience in (medical) imaging (e.g. ultrasound, mammography) and/or diabetes monitoring is a bonus
- You are familiar with business analytics and planning as well as innovation management best practices for technology/product/solution marketing.
- You are comfortable doing deep dives together with the technical teams as well as with clinical key opinion leaders, to refine market needs
- You have excellent communication (English) and leadership skills - ability to influence stakeholders (internal and external).
In short, you are multi-disciplinary, highly collaborative, passionate about technology and marketing, and have entrepreneurial drive to get to results. You are able to commute three times a week to Leuven (primary location).
Duration of the assignment and work regime
- The assignment is 12 months, on a fulltime basis (5 days/week, 40 hours)
- Based on the performance in the assignment and the continuation of the work, it is most likely that the assignment can get extended.
Desired start date
We provide the flexibility to work both from our office premises and remotely from home. This to maintain a healthy work-life balance while being an integral part of our team and take up this opportunity to undertake this challenging assignment.
*For this temporary position, you can apply as a candidate or as an freelancer (independent consultant). As a candidate, you are willing to work through a temporary employment agency. Consultant agencies that wish to present a candidate should contact Flexforce.
*Voor deze tijdelijke positie kan je solliciteren als kandidaat of als freelancer (zelfstandige consultant). Als kandidaat ben je bereid te werken via een uitzendkantoor. Kantoren die een kandidaat wensen voor te stellen dienen contact op te nemen met Flexforce.