Project Engineer - Learning & Quality Assurance (temporary assignment)
Support the technical and project parts of the Learning and Quality Assurance project.
Assist in setting up a training catalogue
Reviewing training catalogues
Reviewing training materials together with subject matter experts
Coordinate the quality follow-up for the engineering area
Quality KPI’s and reports monitoring
Required knowledge and skills
- You have experience with Power BI, KPI setups, learning plans.
- You are able to overview a large set of training materials and you understand the assignments to all different roles within the department.
- You have a excellent knowledge of Excel
- You are familiar with 8D, ISO9001 and other quality frameworks
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You are a true team player and can coordinate easily with other teams.
- You have experience with project management.
Duration of the assignment
- 3 months, extension possible
Desired start date and work regime
- As soon as possible
- Fulltime, 5 days/week (40h)
- imec Leuven
- Working from home is possible up to 1 day/week. We provide the flexibility to work both from our office premises and remotely from home. This to maintain a healthy work-life balance while being an integral part of our team.
*For this temporary position, you can apply as a candidate or as an independent consultant. As a candidate, you are willing to work through a temporary employment agency. Consultant agencies that wish to present a candidate should contact Flexforce.
*Voor deze tijdelijke positie kan je solliciteren als kandidaat of als zelfstandige consultant. Als kandidaat ben je bereid te werken via een uitzendkantoor. Kantoren die een kandidaat wensen voor te stellen dienen contact op te nemen met Flexforce.