Manager R&D – OnePlanet Research Center
What you will do
need you as a Project Manager R&D to be part of our interdisciplinary
team to manage both funded and customer oriented R&D projects in the Precision
Health and Nutrition Program of OnePlanet Research Center.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Effectively track progress, budget and resource allocation of R&D projects and manage reporting to relevant stakeholders.
- Work with technical teams to review project contributions and formulate recommendations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with Program Management and Business Developers to align customer’s needs with project execution.
- Monitor the interdependencies between projects; continuously assess critical path; proactively anticipate on risks and potential bottlenecks.
- Prepare deliverables according to agreed customer timelines and report on progress internally and to customers.
- Represent OnePlanet Research Center at external project progress reporting meetings.
- Contribute to the definition of new project-proposals.
What we do for you
We offer a challenging and international environment at the forefront of
technology, in an international network of renowned industrial customers. This
is your opportunity to bring new technologies to the market that will have an
impact on tomorrow’s society.
OnePlanet Research Center is multidisciplinary collaboration agreement
between Wageningen University &
Research (WUR), Radboud
University, Radboudumc and imec. Imec The
Netherlands, as an employer of choice, offers you an attractive compensation
and benefits package including a 100% employer paid pension plan and flexible
working hours. Furthermore, imec-NL offers a wide range of training possibilities.
At the same time OnePlanet is a new collaboration of 3 renowned and globally
respected research institutes/universities. By joining the OnePlanet team, you
will be part of a team of world changers; disruptive innovators and practical
thinkers. Here, your ideas will have an impact on our future lives.
Who you are
We are looking
for a highly motivated person with the following assets:
- Technical Master or PhD in a relevant field with additional training in Project Management.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a R&D environment of which at least 5 years in a Project Management position, preferably in the health domain.
- Experience in people and project coordination in a high-tech R&D environment.
- Experience in a multidisciplinary environment (data science, electronics, biomedical) is a must.
- Experience managing funded projects is strongly preferred.
- Strong organisational skills and result driven.
- Able to coach, guide and inspire a team with various experience levels.
- A diplomatic communicator with a solution-oriented mindset, who can make decisions autonomously. Strong interpersonal skills which allow you to be successful in an international high-tech environment.
- You communicate effectively both oral and written in Dutch and English (must).
Are you interested in this position and do you want to
learn more about it, then you can talk to Frank Wolfs, Talent Acquisition
Lead OnePlanet. You can reach Frank via +31(0)6-50837563. If you wish to apply
then please submit your full resume and include a motivational letter.
Click on ‘apply’ to submit your application. You will then be redirected to e-recruiting.