R&D Engineer Computational Lithography
What you will do
- be mainly working in OPC/RET area for imec’ s test site tape out, various JDP projects and other partner companies.
- engage with imec design/integration and other teams to explore DTCO.
- introduce yourself to new concepts in computational lithography (e.g. Machine learning).
- join JDP collaboration with imec partners (e.g. ASML).
What we do for you
Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in your further development to assure your technical and personal growth.
Who you are
- We value your PhD in Physics or Electrical engineering and/or your experience in Computational lithography. We would like you to be a proactive and independent worker.
- We look forward to your experience in leading projects. We hope that your passion for research drives you to successfully finishing these projects.
- We would like you to be a good team worker with strong English communication skills.