R&D Engineer in advanced metrology
What you will do
- Guide the technical direction of some projects in our Joint Development Programs (JDPs) with tool supplier(s) (CD metrology, SEM inspection and/or lithography);
- Develop metrology solutions on advanced imec processes;
- Apply metrology solutions to control processes and to characterize process budgets of advanced technology nodes;
- Work closely with imec process, design, integration and metrology teams in order to address challenging metrology needs;
- Be responsible for the proper definition of objectives and milestones of your projects and ensure the timely execution;
- Report results internally and externally (project reviews, workshops, conferences).
What we do for you
Who you are
- You have a PhD in Applied Sciences, Material Engineering or Electronics or a Master degree with at least 3 years work experience
- You have a strong background with hands-on experience in one or several in-line metrology techniques for lithography and/or etch applications (CD-SEM, optical and/or SEM inspection (defectivity), scatterometry, AFM,...).
- You have a good understanding of lithography challenges and/or integration schemes and process steps such as etch and deposition for the advanced technology nodes.
- You are able to work with autonomy in complex environments with various partners and customers.
- You are flexible and able to deal with change.
- You like hands-on work in the clean-room.
- You have excellent English communication skills.
- You have excellent presentation skills.