Process Assistant Integration Support Engineering
What you will do
Our team supports the integration community to tune imec technology to the demands of the customer. We provide the required support to develop the processing flows that span from explorative research, proof of concept, prototyping up to low-volume manufacturing.
- Your focus will be in supporting process quality and integration.
- You will work in close collaboration with integration engineers and process step experts in order to define the best possible process sequences and approaches.
- Your objectives will be to support/enable lab-processing, deliver high-quality inspections and to act as process assistant to ensure a smooth lot processing in the cleanroom.
- Responsibilities include processing on clean-room/lab equipment, in-process inspections, follow-up and reporting on lot progress, process flow set up.
- Interact frequently with the process engineers, with the other groups within the group/departments, with other departments and the Fab.
What we do for you
Who you are
- You have Bachelor in Chemistry, Physics, Electronics or equivalent experience.
- You can work accurate, are focused to deliver results meeting specific targets and deadlines .
- You can work in organised and timely manner
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn, sense of urgency
- Good communication and reporting skills, team spirit and initiative
- Since your job consists of a variety of activities, depending on the needs of imec, a flexible attitude towards your tasks is required
- Preferably, you have experience with working in a clean room/laboratory.
- Due to international nature of IMEC, good communication skills in English are necessary.