Seaters is a technology company with a digital platform that is disrupting the traditional seat allocation process for sponsors and organizers of live events on a global scale. Our solution creates a win-win-win situation for fans, organizers and sponsors by leveraging empty seats for the maximum number of fans to enjoy. Seaters strives to become the global leader in providing unique, data driven insights into key value drivers like customer engagement, acquisition and loyalty.
- Retain and grow our existing B2B accounts by following-up and manage their day-to-day needs:
- Manage client projects on the Seaters Platform: assist clients with the creation of Fan Groups, Wish Lists and the distribution of tickets.
- Assist with marketing campaigns for our B2B customers.
- Draft of BI reports requested by our B2B accounts.
- Maintain excellent customer relations to increase customer loyalty.
- Assist the Sales Director responsible for the B2B accounts where needed.
- Offer B2C customer support through our helpdesk: ensure satisfaction by following up with customer questions to verify that all issues have been resolved. As we grow, we need a structured balance between standardization and freedom to deal with issues as they come and taking the actions that are needed. You will contribute to build this structure.
What you bring to Seaters:
- We are looking for a collaborator who is a native French speaker and fluent in Dutch and English.
- Sense for precision and detail;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Internet savvy and great interest in digital communications;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Customer oriented: must be passionate and curious about solving customer/client needs in relation to ticketing/sponsoring.
What Seaters Can Offer You:
- The unique opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at the growth stage of its development. Your work will have a strong impact on our success.
- Gaining marketing and business experience in the world of sports and events marketing with organizers and sponsors;
- Working with a motivated and dynamic environment of young professionals;
- Work in a dynamic and growing international team with offices in Brussels, NYC and Paris.
- A great working environment.
- We are open for IBO contracts.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation
Subject mail: First name_Name_Seaters_AccountCoordinator_CV
job posted on 12/11/2018