Embracing a better life
Well, lucky you - again. Because at imec you get that chance. 'Embracing a better life' is our slogan. No hollow words, but daily reality. We are really working on a better future. Even better, we think of it and shape it. We do that together. 4,000 people. 95 nationalities. Spread across Europe, Asia and the USA. A diverse audience, but we are all believers of one overarching belief: the belief in technology. Because technology can - no, will - improve our lives.
And that brings us back to you. Because in order to optimize the production process of chips as optimally as possible, attention to quality and efficiency is essential. And you can help us with that.
Never a dull moment
- You are a technical expert in SEM/TEM inspections and up-to date on the current limitations and possibilities of the tools with a focus on semi-conductor materials.
- You connect strongly with the Hardware and Engineering teams to minimize the impact of issues that are typical for the operational department of a research facility.
- You coach and train other tool users. You process SEM/TEM requests as well.
- You will follow-up the different service queues offered by the operational department.
- You are co-owner in achieving the different targets set within the department: ensure quality delivery on time.
- You are responsible for an efficient first-time request intake and the first point of contact for customer request evaluation.
- You are responsible for tool qualifications and eager to find the root cause and solution in case off interruptions.
- You detect potential efficiency and quality risks and take the appropriate action.