Senior Integration Engineer Wafer Services
What you will do
- Develop project plans for preparation of short loops and test wafers
- Be the contact point for information about results and documentation
- Estimate and coordinate the deliverables and operational plans
- Ensure smooth progress by interacting on a regular basis with the different participants and stakeholders e.g. by reporting the project status to the customer, the department director, ...
- Organize/attend meetings and telephone conferences with the customer
- Definition of process flows based on technical description agreed with the customer
- Daily follow up of the lots in progress
- Defining actions when in-line data is OOS or drifting
- Ensure the products are delivered on time and with high quality
- Summarizing and reporting the in-line process data
What we do for you
Who you are
- You have a BSc or MSc in Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering or other related fields with a minimum of 5 years hands-on wafer fabrication experience
- You have a proven track record as a pro-active Project Leader, you possess excellent coordination skills and you are successful in defining, planning, executing and reporting projects
- A man-management track record is a plus
- You are able to keep the overview of complex processes, work with deadlines and to set priorities
- You have experience in motivating people
- Knowledge of process integration is a must
- You have a pro-active and constructive attitude; good mediation skills and you are capable of instilling enthusiasm in others
InterestedAre you interested in this position and do you want to learn more about it, then you can talk to Billy Merry.
If you want more information on the selection process, contact Serafien Dhondt from the Talent Acquisition team.
Click on ‘apply’ to submit your application. You will then be redirected to e-recruiting. We strongly encourage you to already discuss your interests with your manager. On the intranet, you can find more information on internal mobility.
If you know someone who could be the right fit for the job click on ’refer’.