Senior Process Integration Engineer CMORET
Imec performs world-leading research in nano -electronics. Imec leverages its scientific knowledge with the innovative power of its global partnerships in ICT, healthcare and energy. Imec delivers industry-relevant technology solutions. In a unique high-tech environment, its international top talent is committed to providing the building blocks for a better life in a sustainable society. Imec is headquartered in Leuven (Belgium) and has offices in the Netherlands, Taiwan, US, China, Japan and India. Its staff of more than 2,080 people includes over 750 industrial residents and guest researchers. Within IMEC CMORE Technology Department, our group focus on the process development of innovative sensing elements to enable new applications in the consumer, automotive and medical market. Current activities varies from bio-sensing technologies like neuro probes, DNA sequencing and photonics to microsystems like thermopiles, pico speakers and pressure sensors. We follow a multidisciplinary approach and develop the process technology in strong collaboration with our design and application departments. We look for an enthusiastic engineer to support our innovative process integration work for realizing new sensors and for enabling chips with innovative functionalities.
We are looking for an engineer with expertise on 300mm process integration, familiar with process and module step development, used to work and interface with hardware and process step engineers. Our development projects require the capability to build complex integration flows starting from basic process steps, to follow a strict development plan to realize functional prototypes. Good communication skills and experience in collaborating with design, system and application engineers are required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project management, covering all aspects of planning, execution and reporting.
- Execute process experiments to develop new process steps, modules, follow up lots to achieve functional prototypes
- Analyse in line and end of line metrology and characterization data to select optimal process steps and conditions
- Work according to agreed customer timelines and report on progress internally and to customers
- Manage time effectively and prioritize to achieve major milestones
- Adapt quickly to new topics, requests and be open to learn new subjects
- Work efficiently in a multidiscipline environments with engineers and scientists focusing on design, systems and applications aspects.
The team is looking forward to meet you as a new member to help drive the development of new components with good quality and performance. This is a challenging and exciting engineering job in a young and dynamic R&D environment. You want to be part of a pioneering project and bring new technologies to the market ? We look forward to receive your resume.
- You have a Master’s or preferably a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering or a related technical field.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in process integration in a semiconductor environment.
- You have experience in working in a research and development environment involving early prototype development with subsequent transfer to product development.
- You have experience in 200mm process technology, with good knowledge in the deposition, etch, cmp, lithography areas.
- You are experienced in building system demonstrators.
- You show a hands- on approach with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
- You are able to take initiative and work independently, while being part of a team.
- Since you will be working in a highly international environment and will be maintaining a good contact with colleagues and co-workers from all over the world, fluency in English is essential.
We offer you a challenging position in an advanced high-tech environment, in an international and multicultural team. This is your opportunity to contribute to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society.
We offer you an attractive salary with competitive extra-legal benefits such as an interesting life insurance, hospitalization insurance, long term disability insurance and a pension plan. Imec takes on the full cost of these insurances. On top of that you receive meal vouchers for each working day. Imec offers various training possibilities and social services such as a company restaurant, ironing service, the possibility of day care nearby, holiday daycare and discounts in different sport clubs and shops. To decrease our ecological footprint 100% of the transport by train is reimbursed by imec.