Senior Process Integration Engineer CMORE Technology
What you will do
We are looking for an engineer with expertise on process integration, familiar with process and module step development, used to work and interface with hardware and process step engineers. Our development projects require the capability to build complex integration flows starting from basic process steps, to follow a strict development plan to realize functional prototypes. Good communication skills and experience in collaborating with design, system and application engineers are required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Execute process experiments to develop new process steps, modules, follow up lots to achieve functional prototypes
- Analyse in line and end of line metrology and characterization data to select optimal process steps and conditions
- Work according to agreed customer timelines and report on progress internally and to customers
- Manage time effectively and prioritize to achieve major milestones
- Adapt quickly to new topics, requests and be open to learn new subjects
- Work efficiently in a multidiscipline environments with engineers and scientists focusing on design, systems and applications aspects.
What we do for you
The team is looking forward to meet you as a new member to help drive the development of new components with good quality and performance. This is a challenging and exciting engineering job in a young and dynamic R&D environment. You will concretely contribute to pioneering projects and you will bring new technologies to the market.
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a Master’s or preferably a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering or a related technical field.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in process integration in a semiconductor environment.
- You have experience in working in a R&D environment involving early prototype development with subsequent transfer to product development.
- You have experience in 200mm process technology, with good knowledge in the deposition, etch, cmp, lithography areas.
- You are experienced in building system demonstrators.
- You show a hands-on approach with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
- You are able to take initiative and work independently, while being part of a team.
- Since you will be working in a highly international environment and will be maintaining a good contact with colleagues and co-workers from all over the world, fluency in English is essential.