Who are we?
Shayp won the Belfius Smart Belgium Award, the European Seal of Excellence and was recognised as one of the most promising global InsurTech startups at Zurich Innovation World Championship. Our customers are heavy water users, seeking for savings, ease of operations and the reduction of their environmental footprint. We address cities, facility management companies, institutions and insurance companies.
Our goal is simple:
Grow and conquer the market quickly. To do this, we need to have financial partners that will support us in this journey. We need to identify the investors that will bring the most added value for Shayp while being able to bring to the table the money needed to get us far enough during the next 5 years. As a financial management trainee, you’ll actively help the directors (CEO and CFO) in the acquisition of investors, in the preparation of the data-room and the process of the due diligence.
Have a look at what we do, how we do it and why we do it: https://www.shayp.com/
Are you a doer/changemaker?
Do you want to actively contribute to startup growth? Is learning through hands-on experience and coaching your thing? What about instantly saving millions of litres of distributed water? Do the words “IoT”, “AI”, “GreenTech”, “InsurTech” and “Circular Economy” trigger your interest? Feel like doing some B2B sales? In that case, take a look at our trainee offer and join our team.
Content of the traineeship:
After being introduced to our service, the industry and our position in the industry, you enjoy the excitement of going through the Sales Cycle, from studying a market to closing a deal:
- 20% Market research and/or Territory Plan (analysis of the market, draft a strategy and target list...)
- 30% lead generation (research leads, create and maintain a list/database of prospect clients (CRM, Excel..)...)
- 20% lead qualification and sales pitch (cold calling, digital campaigns, presenting the service...)
- 20% Answering prospects/customers questions and follow-up call questions
- 10% improving sales material (testimonials, case studies, etc...) You will work closely with the Head of Sales, who will accompany you the whole process; to reach the Holy Grail and close a deal (or more!) during your internship.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with prospects/customers – as well as strong computer skills
- You have ideas and are eager to implement them
- You make-it-happen and are goal-oriented
- Persuasive, persistent and down-to-earth
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Available 3 months – Junior or Master’s Degree student in Business/Sales/Marketing
- Languages: English (French or Dutch professional proficiency is required)
Send us a mail
Location: Brussels/ Etterbeek. The cool co-working offices https://www.betacowork.com/
Internship posted: 04/09/2019