SoC System Architect/Project Manager
What you will do
You will have the role of SoC System Architect and will also execute the project management or technical project lead activity for ASIC design projects.
Your main tasks will be:
- Support business development process providing technical assessments for SoC design
- Working on SoC products definition and defining technical requirements
- SoC design and architecture spec development
- Setting up the design subcontractor network
- Management of ASIC design projects
- ASIC development projects technical leading
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a MSc and at least 10 years experience in EE/ASIC design.
- You have a strong technical background in:
VLSI engineering, with experience in SoC Architecture/uArchitecture
o ASIC implementation flow (FE and BE, RTL to GDSII)
o RTL (Verilog or VHDL) design and functional verification methodology
o Complex SoC or microcontroller design
o ARM embedded cores architecture including AMBA bus architecture
- Assets are knowledge of:
Other common processor architecture (RISCV, ColdFire etc.)
o Knowledge of common wireless communication standards and wired high-speed communication standards
- You have good project management skills.
- Your communication is fluent and diplomatic, you have good leadership skills.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English.
- You have knowledge of product definition, ASIC specification development, requirements management.
- You have strong understandings of:
ASIC and Analogue IP electrical parameters
o Testability requirements and DFT implementation