Don’t like a lot of text? Check out what we’re about here!
Worldwide, public sewers are in bad shape because of age and need to be inventoried and repaired. Methods to do this are still very analog and include manual labour in confined spaces. That’s why SpacePal is developing the most efficient and high-tech tools for the inspection and renovation companies to do what they do, better and faster. The SewerMapper is a device that lowers automatically into sewer manholes, and locates, orientates, measures and inspects the manhole by the push of a button; no more workers going ‘down the drain’: only open the cover! SpacePal has gone through different prototypes, has first partners/distributor interests in the EU market, raised seed capital and kicked off with international pilot projects.
What we offer / Benefits
- Enjoy autonomy and control to build a technology company that incorporates your values & interests. A wide variety of responsibilities to be part of it and make an important impact!
- Work with a dynamic and ambitious team, and also meet and engage with all the energetic people and other start-ups in the building.
- Working remotely when necessary/flexible hours!
- You are joining a seed-funded start-up before scaling. A stake in the game (equity with friendly vesting) is potentially part of that.
- SpacePal’s main office is in Wijnegem, Antwerp, where there are 3 meeting rooms, a fabrication lab, and other vibrant companies. Often, work is done from Ghent. For best collaboration, at least 3 days a week should be spent at the same location, based on needs and preference.
You are the technical founder & team’s right hand. To accelerate international market entry and growth we need a go-getter with experience in go-to-market, value proposition and sales.
- Co-create sales and go-to-market strategy
- Visit prospects, partners and customers with co-founder
- Challenge them & question their status quo; show value of SpacePal Help us set up a marketing strategy and execute
- Establish strategic partnerships and explore other markets
Our ideal candidate preferably doesn’t think like an engineer. We need a gap-filler for a technical founder. You have an expertise in business development, love sales or marketing and have a good grasp of the other. You are self-sufficient and persistent. The success of this business lies with your passion and determination. With knowledge of the public sewer ecosystem or contacts in the sector, you are ahead of other aspirants. However, this is not mandatory! You have the opportunity the get a piece of the cake with shares -open for discussion.
Interested? Please, contact us
Job posted on 29/08/2019
Office SpacePal bvba
Bijkhoevelaan 32c - Wijnegem, Antwerpen 2110 - Phone: +32 474 59 50 59