Sr. Strategic Partnership Manager, Health (East Coast Region)
What you will do
The Strategic Partnership team is responsible for building and maintaining strategic relationships with imec’s partners network. The team interacts with imec customers to reinforce the strategic value of imec’s innovative technologies to their R&D and product roadmap and to identify and forge strategic partnerships aligned to imec’s strategy.
To continue our growth, we are hiring a Sr. Strategic Partnerships Manager, working out of your home office in a city on the East Coast that is a technology hub such as Boston, MA; Durham, NC; New York, NY, USA. Other cities in the East Coast cities could be considered.
As a Sr. Strategic Partnership Manager, you will be part of the US business team of imec and establish and grow strategic relationships with new and existing partners with emphasis in growing our business with new partners outside of the semiconductor industry such as health. To be successful, you will:
Drive business activities:
- New Partnership Development:
- Establish high value alliances with new industry and research partners.
- Identify and approach key targets and determine key stakeholders at companies.
- Convey imec’s business offering, partnership/IP models, and pricing strategy effectively.
- Large Account Management:
- Ensure partner’s satisfaction and harvest new opportunities within existing partnerships.
- Maintain Executive-level relationships.
- Become the expert on partner’s organization, business, roadmaps, and strategic priorities and communicate effectively to imec stakeholders.
- Advocate for the strategic partner’s visibility within imec.
- Drive Business Processes:
- Lead productive interactions between imec and customers.
- Be a knowledgeable guide to partners on imec business processes.
- Structure and negotiate agreements with partners by working cross-functionally with Business Development, Operations, IP, Legal and Research and Engineering groups.
- Orchestrate and host partner visits to imec so as to maximize the value of the visit for all parties.
- Keep up-to-date and knowledgeable about all of imec’s programs and new developments.
- Track all customer interactions in CRM system.
Develop or strengthen imec’s brand in the US in key industries:
- Build a valuable network for imec by attending conferences and joining networking groups and attending events.
- Participate as presenter or panelist to represent imec innovative technologies at key conferences and events.
- Organize new initiatives that will increase imec’s visibility within key strategic industries.
- Contribute content, participate in, and support imec marketing campaigns and imec’s annual conferences.
Interface with imec’s Senior Leadership and Business Development Teams:
- Compile customer feedback and market analyses to make strategic recommendations to an executive audience to shape imec product roadmaps and business strategy.
- Report on individual progress, regional business, and relevant market trends.
- Advocate for critical partnerships across the organization consistent with the business development strategy; gain key stakeholders' support and organizational resources.
What we do for you
As a Sr. Strategic Partnership Manager at imec, you will represent a prestigious global research institution. You will have the opportunity to learn about innovations and to contribute technology roadmaps. You will represent an organization that builds industry partnerships with the goal of making positive societal impacts. You will interact with C-level decision makers and some of the brightest minds from around the world to build collaborations that shape the future by leveraging imec’s research capabilities and advancements. This position offers flexibility, an opportunity to work in an international culture, and continuous learning.
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join an ambitious organization, with challenges there for the taking. Our progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. As you would expect from a true world player, we offer you an attractive compensation package including: medical, dental and vision, and 401k with employer match to reward your drive and commitment.
Who you are
We're looking for you if you:
- Have a master or PhD in engineering or related technical fields combined with a strong knowledge or interest in semiconductor technology and applications.
- Have 3+ years of experience in business development and partnership building, preferably in some or all of the following sectors: research tools, biopharma, medical device, precision health, digital health, bioelectronics or and/or other life sciences; and have an established network of KOLs and decision makers in such field(s).
- Have a passion for technology, innovation, and a willingness to surpass expectations.
- Are a team player with a can-do attitude.
- Have a mind for asking questions and synthesizing information into actionable daily priorities.
- Are a self-starter who can form insights, drive strategic vision and execute across geographic and organizational boundaries while working with a team.
- Feel comfortable and confident engaging with executive-level customers, imec’s executives, and decision makers.
- Have outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Can work out of your home office in a city on the East Coast that is a technology hub such as Boston, MA; Durham, NC; New York, NY, USA. Other cities in the East Coast cities could be considered.
- Are able and willing to travel 25%-30% of the time. Travel is primarily domestic with occasional international travel.
- Are eligible to work in the US.