HR Recruitment Assistant
What you will do
The job offers a lot of variety as you will manage the administration and the organization of the following tasks:
- You post our vacancies via the best-suited channels, including social media, advertisements, professional and personal network.
- You schedule interviews for both local and international candidates and arrange all logistics to ensure a smooth visit. This also includes booking travel and hotel accommodation and arranging taxis.
- You draft and follow up the signing of employment contracts, and onboard our new employees.
- You will be working from our headquarters in Leuven.
- You support the talent acquisition team in HR projects to optimize and improve our recruitment strategy.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in office management and preferably at least 1 year of experience working in a HR department.
- We are looking for your passion in HR administration.
- We value your know-how in setting priorities and organizing your work. You’re open to optimizing processes or your way of working.
- We treasure your customer-oriented, accurate and proactive mindset.
- We appreciate your fluent and convincing writing style to help us attract talent at imec.
- We are looking for your experience with tools such as Sharepoint, OneNote, Outlook, etc.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently and know how to communicate internationally in a professional way.