What you will do
- It all starts with the need for talent. This can arise from an additional staffing need, replacement of a current employee or the need for talent pipeline building. You kickstart the recruitment process based on an intake with the hiring team.
- Got a clear idea of the unique talent we’re looking for? You start your hunt for candidates from all over the world, using different channels including social media, advertisements, professional and personal networks but also job fairs.
- Throughout the hiring journey, you build and foster long-term relationships with your hiring managers and potential candidates.
- With candidate experience as your guiding principle, you accompany the candidates through imec’s hiring process.
- As part of this selection process, you use your interviewing skills during competency-based interviews and personality assessments.
- Found the perfect match? Let’s discuss an offer with the lucky one so you can start up the onboarding afterwards.
- Next to the operational recruitment, you will help in talent acquisition projects, e.g. diversity and inclusion, employer branding aimed at attracting academic talent or improving and optimizing our processes.
- As part of an innovative company culture, you explore latest news, trends and tools involved in recruitment and industry.
What we do for you
As the trusted R&D partner of companies, start-ups and academia, research and innovation are in imec’s DNA. We combine leadership in chip technology with expertise in a broad range of applications to lay the foundation of smarter cities, cleaner energy and improved and preventive healthcare. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. At imec, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
When you join imec, you can expect:
- A multicultural company, with abundant opportunities to contribute and have a positive impact.
- A flexible, open and informal work environment combined with a strong drive for excellence.
- A committed and inclusive employer committed and inclusive employer.
- Appreciation for your energy and commitment by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have experience in recruitment and selection of (international) talent, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
- An innovative technology-focused environment is where you will thrive in. You’re happy to go the extra mile in attracting heavily sought-for talent to imec.
- You combine an entrepreneurial and can-do mentality with infectious enthusiasm. Challenge? You say “Bring it on!”
- Your colleagues can count on your constructive attitude and pro-active support.
- You speak English fluently and know how to communicate convincingly in professional way.